2014-2015 District Goals
- Increase student achievement in reading through curriculum development, consistency of instruction, and effective instructional strategies.
- Implement and incorporate the District's Response To Intervention Model throughout pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade programming for students of all academic and behavioral needs.
- Promote school spirit and pride through increasing community and parent involvement.
- Integrate technology into the teaching and learning process to best prepare our students for their future.
The District Goals were renewed by the Unity Board of Education for the 2014-2015 school year on March 28, 2014.
Curriculum & Student Achievement
News & Announcements
The Unity Pool will be closed May 22, 2015 thru May 25, 2015 in observance of High School
Graduation and Memorial Day.
- Family Access
- School Board Agenda & Minutes
- Google Apps for Education
- Open Enrollment Link to DPI
- Lunch/Breakfast Menu
- 2014-2015 School Calendar
- 2014-2015 Busy Bug Calendar
- 2015-2016 School Calendar
- 2015-2016 School District Goals
- Inclement Weather Information
- ALICE Program Information
- Community Education Online Registration