2015-2016 District Goals
1. Implement the Educator Effectiveness Model with a focus on school improvement, staff collaboration, student achievement, and educator practices.
2. Encourage career, college, and technical readiness through business and school partnerships.
3. Promote and provide flexible accelerated, personalized learning opportunities for students.
4. Encourage healthy students, staff, and community.
The District Goals were renewed by the Unity Board of Education for the 2015-2016 school year April, 2015.
Curriculum & Student Achievement
News & Announcements
The Open Enrollment Application period is from February 1st - April 29th, 2016.
Applying should be done electronically at https://apps4.dpi.wi.gov/Opal2012/
Check out this VIDEO about the benefits of enrolling to be a Unity Eagle.
Eagle's Nest Newsletter:
- Family Access
- School Board Agenda & Minutes
- Google Apps for Education
- Open Enrollment Link to DPI
- Lunch/Breakfast Menu
- 2015-2016 School Calendar
- 2016-2017 School Calendar
- 2015-2016 Prek Calendar
- 2015-2016 School District Goals
- ALICE Program Information
- Community Education Online Registration